Customer centricity is not only a marketing promise at Keeeb
„Searching, structuring, and editing information – with our Enterprise Intelligence Platform we want to provide a solution that literally plays into the hands of our customers. Moreover, our platform should deliver exactly what our customers need – and wish: The new export feature was a wish of our customers we now fulfill. Therefore, customer centricity is not only a marketing promise at Keeeb.”, explains Maximilian Kirst, Business Development Manager at Keeeb. “Completely in line with our customers‘ needs we also optimized our Suggestion Mode: Our solution now searches in the connected data sources simultaneously and consequently delivers automated search results much faster.”
The three biggest advantages for consultancies, research companies, analyst firms, and agencies
- Significantly less effort for online researches
Keeeb‘s Enterprise Intelligence Platform enables a fast and structured collections of information from the web. Research results can be saved well-structured as screenshots, texts, images, or videos inclusive their source link – now also locally exportable.
- Easier curation of research results from the web
With Keeeb’s Enterprise Intelligence Platform the discovered information can be curated with a few clicks so that is a presentable research result is created fast.
- Better team work
All users of Keeeb’s solution can see the research results of their colleagues in real time. With that, double effort is prevented and ongoing work on a colleague’s results is highly simplified.
Keeeb’s Enterprise Intelligence Platform – Overview of key aspects
Keeeb’s Enterprise Intelligence Platform enables organizations for the first time to establish one continuous workflow for finding, curating, and collaborating knowledge without the need to move existing data or change user behavior:
- Bundle data repositories in one unified platform: For the first time organizations can transform a simple Google search into a complex universal search that yields not only public knowledge, but personal, professional, and people knowledge that was previously beyond the reach of browsers (e.g. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Confluence, third-party knowledge providers, individual systems).
- Discover knowledge intuitively: Organizations are able to turn the cumbersome search process into an intuitive, automated knowledge discovery by integrating all knowledge bundled into familiar digital environments presenting it at the point of application where people are used to search.
- Curate and collaborate knowledge efficiently: By making collecting, curating, sharing, and collaborating information with Keeeb easier and faster than ever before, organizations can significantly enhance their productivity and drive the flow of knowledge.
"A personal Google for everyone" – The Wall Street Journal
Keeeb‘s Enterprise Intelligence Platform unleashes enterprise intelligence, maximizes the productivity and performance of employees, revolutionizes digital engagement with information, and accelerates commercial, social, and personal progress of organizations.
To this end, Keeeb connects all existing knowledge from public, personal, people, and professional sources in one unified platform, transforms the manual search into an intuitive, automated discovery by integrating knowledge into familiar digital environments presenting it at the point of application, and enhances workflow productivity by making collecting, curating, sharing, and collaborating knowledge easier and faster than ever before.