Keeeb integrates its stand-alone products Discovery and Collections in a new, unified Enterprise Intelligence Platform and therewith enables organizations for the first time to establish one continuous workflow for finding, curating, and collaborating knowledge without the need to move existing data or change user behavior.
Although knowledge is known as central factor of success of organizations, employees waste 30% of their time with searching for or recreating information that already exists within the organization (IDC). This issue is a result of three central problems concerning the information and knowledge management of organizations:
- Search and discover: Cumbersome and incomplete data systems hamper the search for information and leads to missing critical information and making wrong decisions.
- Collect and curate: The complicated and time-consuming process of collecting and curating knowledge affects the productivity of employees.
- Share and collaborate: Newly created knowledge is not shared expediently in the organization but thrown into the same repositories employees struggled to deal with at the beginning of the search process.
With its Enterprise Intelligence Platform Keeeb solves all these problems and transforms previously distinct processes into one continuous workflow:
- Bundle data repositories in one unified platform: For the first time organizations can transform a simple Google search into a complex universal search that yields not only public knowledge, but personal, professional, and people knowledge that was previously beyond the reach of browsers (e.g. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Confluence, third-party knowledge providers, individual systems).
- Discover knowledge intuitively: Organizations are able to turn the cumbersome search process into an intuitive, automated knowledge discovery by integrating all knowledge bundled into familiar digital environments presenting it at the point of application where people are used to search.
- Curate and collaborate knowledge efficiently: By making collecting, curating, sharing, and collaborating information with Keeeb easier and faster than ever before, organizations can significantly enhance their productivity and drive the flow of knowledge.
Knowledge as economic factor of success
Knowledge is considered as fundamental factor of success of organizations. Nevertheless, employees waste 30% of their time looking for or recreating information that already exists (IDC). Merely the Fortune 500 companies lose about 31.5 billion dollars every year, because they fail to share knowledge expediently within their company (Babcock).
Due to this exponential growth, finding the right information at the right time at the right place becomes more and more important – and difficult. For ensuring an efficient and effective usage of knowledge existing within the organization, a holistic solution covering and optimizing all parts of knowledge management is needed.
"A personal Google for everyone" – The Wall Street Journal
Keeeb‘s Enterprise Intelligence Platform unleashes enterprise intelligence, maximizes the productivity and performance of employees, revolutionizes digital engagement with information, and accelerates commercial, social, and personal progress of organizations.
To this end, Keeeb connects all existing knowledge from public, personal, people, and professional sources in one unified platform, transforms the manual search into an intuitive, automated discovery by integrating knowledge into familiar digital environments presenting it at the point of application, and enhances workflow productivity by making collecting, curating, sharing, and collaborating knowledge easier and faster than ever before.