For the fifth time the IT-INNOVATION Summit toke place in Munich. Selected companies of the IT industry got the chance to present their innovations in front of a top-class jury and a broad professional audience.
With its innovative enterprise intelligence solution Discovery, the Hamburg-based tech company Keeeb achieved the third place in the category business. The jury considers Discovery as an innovative, intuitive knowledge management approach for companies, which adopts to the habitual user behavior on the internet and increases productivity, innovation, and competitiveness of companies.
Discovery For Enterprise presents your internal knowledge where employees are searching – on Google. For every search request, Discovery serves results from SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Exchange (Outlook), Confluence, and others directly in the Google window – prominently top right next to Google’s search results. Employees are not forced to adopt a new tool, because Discovery adapts to them.
"A personal Google." – The Wall Street Journal
Why should you use Discovery For Enterprise for your company?
- The cumbersome search for information has an end: Whether content from SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Exchange (Outlook), Confluence, or others, find all internal information from now on bundled where everyone searches anyway – in the heart of the internet, in the Google window.
- An individual installation and training of software is not needed. Your employees will not be forced to adopt a new tool – they already know Google.
- Information is no longer stuck in the minds of your employees but is always directly available to everyone, so that every employee is always up to speed.
- Poor communication between employees? The permanent presence and availability of company data on Google encourages cooperation within the entire company.
- Good bye inefficient work processes: Existing information and knowledge are delivered to every employee fast, easily, and intuitively without additional effort resulting in higher productivity and innovation.
You would like to get further information about Discovery or schedule a demo? Please contact us at +49 40 2109143 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
From start-ups to medium-sized enterprises up to large corporations – the IT-INNOVATION Summit is the platform for visionaries and future shapers of the IT industry. For the fifth time the IT-INNOVATION Summit offers innovative companies the opportunity for discussing their innovations with established IT decision-makers and potential investors.
After finishing an application process, every year selected companies are invited to convince the jury and the audience with a pitch of their IT innovation. Subsequently the best IT innovations from the categories technology, business, and consumer are honored by the jury with the IT-INNOVATION award.
Founded in 2013, Keeeb and its 20+ employees are located in the US, Europe, and Africa. Keeeb aims giving your employees, clients, and partners access to the knowledge and information of your company efficiently and intelligently.
For this, Keeeb connects existing data repositories, optimizes the search and research process, supports you with artificial intelligence, and focuses on usability. The Keeeb technology makes your knowledge and information management more intelligent, increases your productivity, and saves precious time.
"Keeeb is refreshing and reminds me of Heinrich von Pierer's legendary statement at a Siemens balance sheet press conference: "If Siemens knew what Siemens knows, our figures would be much better."." – Jens Rüster, T-Systems International