When companies exceed a headcount of 50, it often gets cluttered and the level of anonymity between colleagues increases. In many cases people then only know colleagues within their own circle usually dealing with similar topics as themselves. But when they need specialist competence of a different topic, googling is mostly easier and faster for getting the right answers than asking through various departments or searching through the intranet.
The innovative Keeeb technology makes finding internal information and experts easy, fast, and intuitive. The product Discovery For Enterprise presents internal knowledge where employees search – on Google. For every search request, Discovery serves results from SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Exchange (Outlook), Confluence, and other data systems directly in the Google window – prominently top right next to Google’s search results. Simultaneously, the responsible employee of the related information and its contact data are directly apparent.
Discovery For Enterprise presents your internal knowledge where employees are searching – on Google. For every search request, Discovery serves results from SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Exchange (Outlook), Confluence, and others directly in the Google window – prominently top right next to Google’s search results. Employees are not forced to adopt a new tool, because Discovery adapts to them.
Why should you use Discovery For Enterprise for your company?
- The cumbersome search for information has an end: Whether content from SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365, Exchange (Outlook), Confluence, or others, find all internal information from now on bundled where everyone searches anyway – in the heart of the internet, in the Google window.
- An individual installation and training of software is not needed. Your employees will not be forced to adopt a new tool – they already know Google.
- Find experts and share knowledge: Information is no longer stuck in the minds of your employees but is always directly available to everyone, so that every employee is always up to speed.
- Poor communication between employees? The permanent presence and availability of company data on Google encourages cooperation within the entire company.
- Good bye inefficient work processes: Existing information and knowledge are delivered to every employee fast, easily, and intuitively without additional effort resulting in higher productivity and innovation.
You would like to get further information about Discovery or schedule a demo? Please contact us at +49 40 2109143 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Knowledge as factor of success within companies
Employees and its knowledge are probably a company’s most valuable asset. For 53% of companies the knowledge-related costs of losing key employees falls somewhere between 50,000 and 299,000 Dollar per employee. Another 11 percent estimated it is more than one million (see “Critical Knowledge Transfer”).
Consequently, the transfer of expert knowledge among employees plays a decisive role but is not sufficiently good organized in most companies yet. Knowledge workers spend 30% of their time looking for or recreating information that already exists. If knowledge is not being shared and not made easily accessible, employees will waste their precious time with recreating existing knowledge and making mistakes people made before. The result: The actual efficiency and productivity of the company is substantially lower than the potentially achievable level.
Founded in 2013, Keeeb and its 20+ employees are located in the US, Europe, and Africa. Keeeb aims giving your employees, clients, and partners access to the knowledge and information of your company efficiently and intelligently.
For this, Keeeb connects existing data repositories, optimizes the search and research process, supports you with artificial intelligence, and focuses on usability. The Keeeb technology makes your knowledge and information management more intelligent, increases your productivity, and saves precious time.
"Keeeb is refreshing and reminds me of Heinrich von Pierer's legendary statement at a Siemens balance sheet press conference: "If Siemens knew what Siemens knows, our figures would be much better."." – Jens Rüster, T-Systems International